Eating local food not only tastes great but it benefits the local economy, including supporting local farmers and other producers.
Sections in the guide include:
- Culinary Adventures – experiences to bring you closer to the food grown in our community
- Tour Farm Country and Pick Your Own – pick the perfect local berries
- Explore and Learn About Growing Food
- Authentic Harvests of Haldimand – details the specialties grown in Haldimand County
- History of Local Farming – where to find information on our agricultural roots
- Restaurants – those establishments that serve local foods
- Farm to Table – where you can buy directly from our local farmers
Cycling is very popular in Haldimand and continues to grow year over year as an activity for tourists and residents. Our flat paved roads with low traffic, rural landscapes, and waterfront vistas make this your ideal place to visit for cycling adventures of any level.
- Parks, trails, and conservation areas
- Lists information about the trails and amenities
- Shows links to connecting trails with our neighbouring municipalities
Fish like a local at the best spots in Haldimand. The flyer contains the to 10 Fishing Spots for you to drop your line.
Additional information on the flyer:
- The most popular species of fish and tips on how to catch them
- Fishing Charters, Outfitters, and Instructors
- Docking and Boat Ramps
- Bait and Tackle
This is our most popular driving map for visitors and includes individual town maps.
Featuring popular attractions including:
- Farmers markets
- Golf courses
- Boat launches
- River access points
- Provincial Parks
Discover Haldimand County’s best eats!
There is no better way to fall in love with your home town again than to sip, taste, and savour your way from farm, to restaurant, to bakery and everything in between – truly enjoying eating local – all from the comfort of your own home. Whether that means enjoying a Cowboy Quesadilla, Grumpy Lasagna, or pizza and wings, the Real Taste of Haldimand has just what you need to inspire your next order.